Hello, my name is Junkyu Park and I am in 8th grade.
"What a catch!". This term is both used in baseball and e-sports which are both my hobbies. When I play baseball I usually play in the in-field because I have fast reflexes. On the other hand, I lack in my batting skills. Moreover, I like to play e-sports such as starcraft. Although I never played in the leagues, I think that my skills and strategies are good enough for playing starcraft as a hobby. I like my hobbies and I earn satisfaction when I play baseball or other e-sports.
Since I talked about my likes and hobbies, I think its time for my dislikes. There are some type of people who really tick me off. They are liars and whiners. I just can't stand it if someone lies or whines in front of me. When people lie to me, I feel angry that they decieved me. If people like young kids whine in front of me, I become mad, because they can't accept to lose. Although I endure most of the lies or whines I hear, I could sometimes erupt if I can't hold it anymore.
Finally, I will talk about my goals and aspirations. When I finish high school, I want to apply for tech universities such as MIT. Then, I want to become an engineer. Although I don't know what engineer I want to be yet. Moreover, I will have business as another major for me. Then, if I fail to become an engineer, I could always go into business and have another way out. If I do become an engineer, I could be in the R&D in a digital company.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.